• Cover dry herb with Olive, sesame or sweet almond oil, etc.
• Add oil until covered with 1/2 inch oil.
• Stir/shake daily for 14 – 30 days
• Store in a cool place.
Double Boiler Method
• Steep the herbs in the oil until the oil takes up the color of the herbs (usually about an hour), in a very low heat.
• Deep-fried or overcooked herbs are not medicinal.
Quick Blender Method
• Add ½ part vodka to 1 part dry herb.
• Allow to soak several hours.
• Put in blender with 7 parts oil.
• Blend until sides of blender are warm. (2-5 minutes)
• Strain and bottle
Croc Pot Over Night Method