3 c plus 3 T gluten free puffed cereal (rice, millet, etc.)
3 T flax seed
4-5 T dried berries or other dried fruit, chopped coarsely
1/4 T sea salt
1/4 c seeds or nuts (optional, but if omitted add extra fruit)
1/4 c plus 3 T brown rice syrup
1 T oil (your preference)
3 T gluten-free flour
1) Place cereal into a large mixing bowl.
2) Using low heat, warm oil and syrup.
3) Add all ingredients (minus cereal) to oil and syrup mixture and quickly stir.
4) Add mixture to cereal and quickly stir, coating all cereal grains.
5) Put into lightly oiled 9×9 pan, patting evenly.
6) Refrigerate 2 hours, then slice into bars
7) Eat! Then wrap leftovers individually.
Yield approximately 16 bars