Redesigning Our Approach to Cleansing Eliminating Functions
- THE GOAL: To give you the tools to design the programs you personally need
OUR BODIES PERFORM 2 MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANSING/DRAINING: dislodging, breaking down, and moving toxic materials through the body and out through the eliminative channels (CATABOLIC FUNCTIONS)
- BUILDING/ENERGIZING/HEALING: This involves the constant repair and upkeep of our bodies. (ANABOLIC FUNCTIONS)
Why We Need to Detoxify Regularly
- Carcinogenic Chemicals in our Water
- Carcinogenic Occupational Toxins
- Dietary Sources of Pollutants
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Personal Care Product Chemicals
- Air Pollution
- Harmful Xenoestrogen Sources
The Chemical Load Begins Before Birth ” …up to 232 toxic chemicals in the umbilical cord blood of 10 babies…The findings constitute hard evidence that each child was exposed to a host of dangerous substances while still in its mother’s womb.”
STARTLING TOXIC STATISTICS
- In 2007, 4.1 billion pounds of approx. 650 chemicals were produced by industry and federal facilities.
- Toxic Inventory Release Database
**We have approximately 75,000 chemicals produced to date.
“Chemical compounds ubiquitous in our food, air and water are now found in every person. The bioaccumulation of these compounds in some individuals can lead to a variety of metabolic and system dysfunctions… The primary classes of the most common toxic offenders are solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals. Of heavy metals, mercury is the one most individuals are burdened by. The systems most affected…include the immune, neurological and endocrine system.”
** Walter J. Crinnion ND. Alternative Medicine Review, Vol 5, 2000.
According to www.search.epa.gov, 80% of people’s exposure to chemicals occurs in the HOME. EPA (5 year study)– many homes had chemical levels 70 times higher than that of outside air.
Harmful Estrogens Are Found Everywhere
Foreign or xenoestrogens are found in:
- The plastic or styrofoam cup holding your morning coffee
- The PVC piping used in your homes and lawns
- Detergents, cleaners, pesticides, lawn fertilizers, meat, unfiltered water, cosmetics
- Microwaving foods in plastic can enhance the transfer of the plastics or phthalates into our bodies.
Universal Chemicals found in Human Fat (EPA stats,1982)
- Styrene from Styrofoam cups
- Dichlorobenzenes from moth balls/deodorants
- Xylene from gasoline
- Ethylphenol from drinking water
- OCDD from wood and treatment chemicals The first 4 are solvents. The 5th is a dioxin. The word, “universal” means that the average person has all of these in their body.
The Benefits of Detoxification?
- Opening the door to promoting healing and rejuvenation and greater longevity.
- May promote slowing degeneration and aging.
- It provides an internal shower and tune-up.
- To be a personal tool for elimination of toxic waste accumulations, environmental toxins, acids, opportunistic organisms, mucus, excess fat, fluid buildup.
- Inspires us to design for ourselves programs for healthier skin and complexion, weight management, reduction or elimination of aches and pains, more energy, more even moods, positive life outlook and more.
Prepare Your Mind to Meet Your Goals
We must have 100% commitment to truly get well. We may have to do some things we enjoy less than others. But what if we could change our thought processes and enjoy it all? That would be huge!! For every belief, there is a result. The faster we change our thinking, the faster the shift that brings the desired result.
Goals of Colon Cleansing
- To reduce transit time (the time it takes for food to exit the body).
- Transit time can range from 10 to 100 hours.
- This reduces harmful chemical generation of bowel toxins.
- Improve digestion.
- To improve absorption of water soluble vitamins (B,C).
- To maintain already normal range cholesterol levels.
- To reduce the amount of pathogenic organisms.
- To increase the natural healthy colon flora A clean environment may reduce toxins reabsorbing into body tissues.
13 Lifestyle Changes to a Healthy Colon
- Breakfast like a king, Lunch like a queen, Dinner like a pauper. This decreases digestive burden at night.
- Chew your food well.
- Eat a high fiber diet.
- Eat only until satisfied
- Eat in a relaxed atmosphere
- Drink no more than 6 oz of fluid at a meal.
- Avoid milk, juice, and coffee with meals
- Make half of your plate fresh, raw, or lightly steamed vegies.
- Drink fresh pure water: 8 cups/daily.
- Eat pickled vegetables and fermented foods like sauerkraut.
- Eat fruit alone.
- Release hatred, anger, rage, fear, stress, anxiety, worry verbally, and verbally replace with the opposite weekly.
Cleansing Impacts the Kidneys
“Kidneys are the body’s last-route filtering system. If the kidneys don’t work correctly, toxins build up.” — articlesbase.com/diseases-and-conditions-articles/what-is-kidney-disease Cleansing Impacts the Lungs IN CHINESE MEDICINE, the respiratory system governs the mucus balance of the body as well as the voice volume and flow of Chi energy. It belongs to the Metal Element, which includes of principle of immunity and protection to the body. Cleansing Impacts the Sking Elasticity, moisture regulation, and pigment control are only a few of the functions occurring within the skin. This marvelous organ functions as a protective barrier to disease-causing organisms The skin often is a mirror of inner toxicity. It is an eliminative organ. Overload here may signal congestive lymph, colon, and kidneys, and liver. Cleansing Impacts Cellular Health Keeping cells clean has many benefits: Healthy aging Better mental and physical well-being An overall reduction of health challenges
Detox Products to Use
Liquid Chlorophyll Daily
Daily cleansing! Strengthens cells Promotes a strong immune system Helps promote the natural blood-cleansingfunction of the body Deodorizes the body, including the bowel Supports the female reproductive system and the circulatory system One of our most popular products now Extra Strength
Supports natural daily cleansing of waste Supports natural elimination, no dangerous side effects Energizes, promotes a feeling of well-being Capsule Packet and a Fiber Packet (10 grams) Digestive/fiber cleansers– Bentonite, Aloe vera, Chlorophyll, Psyllium Colon cleansers (LBS II) –Cascara sagrada, buckthorn, turkey rhubarb Liver and blood cleansers (Envirodetox) — Burdock, dandelion,red clover, milk thistle
Tiao He Cleanse Periodically with Chinese Liver Balance Formula
Combines Chinese and Western knowledge Supports elimination of waste in the colon Nutritive herbs to support and build digestive and intestinal systems Liver and blood cleansers –Yellow dock, Oregon grape Cellular detoxifiers — All cell detox, safflowers, gentian Colon cleansers — LBS II, slippery elm, psyllium, black walnut atc,burdock
How to use Tiao He Cleanse
1 PACKET up to twice daily for 15 days with 8 oz water. Follow with 8 oz water Goal: 2-3 colon evacuations daily Not intended for prolonged use No recommended for children (cascara, buckthorn, turkey rhubarb, ginseng) If stool is too loose, reduce packets.
Liquid Chlorophyll LB extract (promotes regularity) Red Clover extract (facial /liver signs) Black Walnut extract (teeth/healthy flora) Nature’s Harvest or Love and Peas with a little added Fiber of choice
2 WEEKS WORTH OF SUPPLEMENTS SUPPORTS NATURAL HEALTHY ELIMINATION WHILE DIETING SUPPORTS NATURAL GLANDULAR FUNCTION MAY IMPROVE NUTRITIONAL ABSORPTION GREAT TO KICK OFF A WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM Ingredients: Bowel detox, Liver Cleanse, Mastergland, Envirodetox, LBS II, SF, Chromium
Para-Cleanse: 1-2 times yearly
Cleanses the body and creates a healthy intestinal flora Creates an environment inhospitable to invaders
Candida Clear: 1-2 Times a Year
Helps balance the colonization of Candida Supports the body’s immune function Supports the intestinal tract Contains the herbs Pau d’Arco, Oregano, Garlic, Black Walnut, Elecampane Root and Caprylic Acid, Enzymes that break down components in candida’s cell wall. Contains enzymes to which Candida’s cell wall may be vulnerable
Detox Basics: Provides your body with the nutrients it needs to help neutralize, prepare and convert toxins for transport and elimination on a daily basis.